The Ready Wraps Exclusive Audience
Your Ideal Target Market
• On average, dry cleaning consumers have 70% greater household incomes than consumers in their communities who do not use dry cleaning services.
• The majority of dry cleaning consumers are college-educated professionals aged 22-49 who make purchase decisions independently.
• 72% of dry cleaning consumers are married, which means ads have double the exposure in this demographic.
• Dry cleaning consumers collectively manage billions of dollars in discretionary spending annually.
• They are affluent achievers willing to pay a premium for quality goods and services.
• They consider dry cleaning services to be a must, and they patronize their preferred dry cleaner bi-weekly or more.
*Source: Industry Focus, a publication of the International Fabricare Institute, authors Jane Rising and Mary Scalco. IF 697 July 2004, Volume 3. Findings based on a six-month, three-phase consumer survey based on focus group discussions with frequent users of dry cleaning services (Phase I) in addition to 1,455 Internet and telephone surveys (Phases II and III).